الخميس، 14 أبريل 2011

Data entry jobs enjoy the freedom at home


Data Entry Jobs Enjoy The Freedom At Home


So it is looking like I might be leaving Venezuela soon and I am starting to wonder what I am going to do for money when I get back.


Data Entry Jobs


So it is looking like I might be leaving Venezuela soon and I am starting to wonder what I am going to do for money when I get back. I spent a ton to come down here and now most of it has disappeared as I paid my credit card bills with bank accounts that had no money coming in. I wont need too much immediately as I will be going to law school and getting financial aid. However I am eventually going to need some cash.

During law school it is hard to find a job that will be flexible enough to understand a law students schedule; one that will let you move around you hours based on classes and exams. So I was thinking about it and wondering if I could find a data entry job part time. You know one that will pay me for the work I get done and I can do it at my pace. Ideally they could give me a certain amount of work for a week and I could just do it that week when I get a chance, but as long as I did it I would get paid.
There have to be data entry lobs like this out there. Okay so they probably don

 



Recommended For You



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق